Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Service Selection Board [RSMSSB] recruits 700 Librarian

Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Service Selection Board [RSMSSB] recruits 700 Librarian (Grade-I).

Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Service Selection Board (RSMSSB) recruits 700 Librarian (Grade-I) in 2018.  Eligible candidates can apply through online on or before 27-07-2018. Details information are given bellow --

Vacancies :
Librarian (Grade-I) – 700 (total)

Salary :
Pay Matrix level-10

Age : (age calculation as on 01.01.2018)
18 to 40 years.

Educational Qualification :
Senior Higher Secondary /Higher Secondary and Certificate in Library Science.

Application Fee:
General/OBC (CL) - Rs. 450/-
OBC (NCL) – Rs. 350/-
SC/ST/PWD – Rs. 250/-

Inpordent Date :
Last date of application - 27.07.2018
Application Starts - 28.06.2018
Notice Date - 21.05.2018

Website Link :

Go to Official Notification
Go to Online Application
Go to Official Website

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thx for joining. please wait for while.......

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.